- 🇦All Help Hair Products are manufactured in an FDA approved facility.
🇶What is the proper way to open the package?
- 🇦Our pouches are made to withstand extremely high pressure and will not open while in transit. However, if a knife is used to open the package it can unintentionally cause a slit in the pouch. To open the package properly- use a knife and cut superficially into the box. Remember the contents are soft pouches and you can cut the contents and they will spill open. Try to cut just the tape and avoid cutting too deep.
🇶Can I mix the shake with ice to chill it?
- 🇦You can, however, if you mix the shake with ice you may get bloating
🇶Can I heat the shake or microwave it?
- 🇦No, you will degrade the protein.
🇶How much water should I mix with the shake?
- 🇦Dilute the shake in 12-16 ounces of milk or water to adjust the sweetness.
🇶How many servings are in the shake pouch?
- 🇦There are 30 servings per bag.
🇶 How do I know how much to put in a glass for a single serving?
- 🇦Some settling may occur since this is a whey protein. To get exactly 30 servings per bag we suggest measuring 2 tbsp's or 32 grams by scale per serving.
- 🇦The shake need not be refrigerated but make sure you keep the Shake in a room temperature setting - no greater than 79-80 degrees.
🇶Can I mix the shake with my current whey protein?
- 🇦No, you will decrease the efficacy of Help Hair Shake.
🇶Can I take more than 2 scoops a day of the Shake?
- 🇦No, if you do you will become anabolic causing the opposite of the desired effect.
🇶I want more protein with the shake. What can I do?
- 🇦Add peanut butter, yogurt or milk but try not to exceed an additional 8 grams of protein per serving.
🇶I am lactose intolerant and I think the shake may upset my stomach.
- 🇦Mix the shake with juice and let it dissolve the lactose for an hour before drinking. Also, please start slowly when using the shake - start the first few days with half a scoop and work your way up to a full scoop.